Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

P.S. I'm Still Yours - Elijah Greenwood

 It all started with the worst day of my life.

He waltzed into that church like it hadn’t been five years.

Like he’d never taken my first kiss and hopped on a plane, chasing a dream we’d built together.

But the boy who caught fireflies with me is long gone.

He’s famous now.
Filthy rich.
Despicable.

His mom thinks he needs to reconnect with his roots after his latest PR disaster.

That spending some time in the beach house where we vacationed as kids will set his mind straight.

And the worst part? She’s invited my recently homeless family to join.

They say I’ll learn to forgive him in the next three months. After all, time heals all wounds—even the ones caused by green-eyed celebrities.

Spoiler alert: they’re wrong.

Kane Wilder might have the hearts of millions.

But he’ll never have mine…


I absolutely had to take a moment to rave about "PS I'm Still Yours." Seriously, if you're a fan of rockstar romance, this book is an absolute must-read. From the very first page, I was completely hooked and invested in the story.

 

Let me start by saying that the tension and chemistry between Kane and Hadley are off the charts! It's like you can feel the sparks flying off the pages. You know they're meant to be together, but the author takes you on this rollercoaster ride of twists and turns that feel like slashes to your heart – in the best way possible, of course!


Now, let's talk about those spicy scenes. 🔥 Wow, just wow! They are absolutely sexy and enthralling, some of the best I've read all year. The sizzling connection between Kane and Hadley had me fanning myself more than once!


But what really got me was the groveling. Kane's journey to earn Hadley's trust and, eventually, her forgiveness was incredibly heartwarming. It had me rooting for him every step of the way. And those texts from Kane? Seriously, I was grinning and swooning like a teenager with a crush.


And don't even get me started on Gray. Every time his name came up, my stomach sank, and I was on the edge of my seat. The plot surrounding him had me shedding a few tears, I won't lie. It's the kind of emotional depth that keeps you turning page after page.

 

But here's the thing, it's not just about Kane and Hadley. The whole group of friends in this story feels like your own, and I can't wait to see what's in store for Scar and Drea's relationship. The camaraderie and chemistry among these characters is something special.

 

So, trust me, you're in for one heck of a ride with "PS I'm Still Yours." I absolutely loved it, and I think you will too. Get ready for a passionate, emotional, and and utterly addictive rockstar romance with this incredible group of characters. 


Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment